Orientation is provided to each researcher before the start of a project.
We cover the following topics:
- Proper use of equipment
- First aid locations
- Safety practices and procedures specific to the location where the project is to take place.
Upon request, Plant Care Services can offer workshops on:
- Integrated pest management or knowing how to recognize the good guys!
- Mitigating disease pressure in protected culture
- Hydroponics and plant nutrition
- Grafting strategies
- Steering plant growth for fruit production or getting the factory to produce your fruits!